Art and Life

Art and Life

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for visiting! I've been following some art and basic living blogs, and they've inspired me to start one myself. So glad you're here. I love my family, friends, reading, painting, decorating and being outside, so you'll find a little bit of all of that here.

Painting and taking photos is a dream come true. Please take a look and enjoy my creations. Some of my artwork is for sale on etsy at http://www.jillsdream.etsy.com/.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creative is a Verb by Patti Digh


I just want to share some of the great bits that spoke to me that I highlighted in Patti's new book Creative is a Verb. (I know I'm obsessed with her right now.) She states, "...[we need to] see our lives as creative...to free ourselves up to say what we long to say, to paint what we alone see in this vast incredible world, to build artful and joyous relationships, to leave a legacy of color and form and laughter in our wake." I love this image she paints (no pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment