Art and Life

Art and Life

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for visiting! I've been following some art and basic living blogs, and they've inspired me to start one myself. So glad you're here. I love my family, friends, reading, painting, decorating and being outside, so you'll find a little bit of all of that here.

Painting and taking photos is a dream come true. Please take a look and enjoy my creations. Some of my artwork is for sale on etsy at http://www.jillsdream.etsy.com/.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, October 18, 2010

My Sunshine


A new mixed media/painting called "My Sunshine." Makes me think of singing to my daughter when she was a bit younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment