Art and Life

Art and Life

Welcome!

Welcome! Thanks for visiting! I've been following some art and basic living blogs, and they've inspired me to start one myself. So glad you're here. I love my family, friends, reading, painting, decorating and being outside, so you'll find a little bit of all of that here.

Painting and taking photos is a dream come true. Please take a look and enjoy my creations. Some of my artwork is for sale on etsy at http://www.jillsdream.etsy.com/.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reading and Being Inspired!

I just finished reading Creative is a Verb by Patti Digh. I really wish I knew this woman. She's amazing. Over a year ago I got her book Life is a Verb and it really, REALLY spoke to me (and made me laugh out loud). If you don't know about Life is a Verb, get it. Seriously. It will wake you up to all that matters in your life and the world. She shows how important it is to be true to yourself, and only yourself and embrace life because we don't know how long we have on earth. After reading both books I feel like I cherish my daughter more and really look at things and decide what's important. She makes me feel like being a better person. She's on a book tour right now, but no stops in Wisconsin--I truly wish I could meet her. She's damn amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment